Contributions Re: Call for Exclusions: DOM Parsing and Serialization

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:42:20 +0400, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Charles McCathie Nevile
> <chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>> It's unclear what you think we should be doing differently.
>
> Well, for instance, that when I point something out that was missed I
> am not directed to submit my feedback again, elsewhere.

Hmm. That isn't what happened:

[[[
On 12/10/13 10:54 AM, ext Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
> wrote:
>> During the CfC, I only recall one technical comment and Travis created
>> bug
>> [23936] for that comment and he noted that comment will be considered
>> as a
>> `LC comment`.
> It seems the technical comment about it blatantly contradicting the
> DOM Standard went lost somehow. It's not ready for Last Call.

Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time we've had more than one LC

Anyhow, if the bug doesn't capture your concern(s), please update it.
]]]

i.e. we believe the editor is tracking your feedback, we hope we have
correctly interpreted it, and in case we haven't you have a pointer to
correct us. You're not directed to submit it again, we're trying our best
to ensure that we don't misunderstand and fail to deal with it adequately.

So I still think there is a misunderstanding here rather than a real
problem - but if I am wrong, I'm happy to keep trying to find out what the
problem that we should solve is.

(Please note that I am not trying to pick on you. In this particular
instance I think we have ended up wasting more of everyone's, and in
particular each others', time than we needed to, by not being very clear
in the first place. And for my fault in that I apologise).

cheers