Re: Styling form control elements

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Brian Di Palma <offler@gmail.com> wrote:

> I did mention that these would probably be turned into reusable
> components in widget libraries.
> If they hope to be used by developers I see no reason why the issues
> you raised would not be addressed by those libraries.

Are you aware of libraries addressing these issues today? As mentioned
multiple times already, there is nothing to inform a developer what UI/UX
will be most effective. This is why the best we can do right now is leave
certain devices alone while using custom UIs for other devices. But we
don't know (in code) which devices those are.