Re: [webcomponents] HTML Imports

I never meant my comments to be taken as a slight toward anyone
involved in the Web Components work.
Neither did I mean it to be taken to mean "This work is rushed". I said,

"I get the feeling that Web Components seems a specification that
seems really pushed/rushed",

by that I meant it seemed as if the current spec is being pushed as
fast as possible toward standardization.

I was not commenting on the amount of time put into making the spec
but more the amount of time given to interested parties to digest,
implement, and comment on it.
I believe Dimitri has responded to comments to this effect by
extending the time between spec transitions.

I'm very excited by the possibilities that Web Components open up.
I would love to see the representatives from all the implementers as
excited or convinced about the spec.