Re: RfC: LCWD of Custom Elements; deadline November 21

On 12/3/13 11:46 PM, ext Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> I don't have any objections to waiting for the folks to catch up.
> We'll just keep it in LC until next year.

Given the feedback on this thread, I don't think we have broad consensus
to move  Custom Elements to CR so I support Dimitri's proposal.

Jonas, Ryosuke - if you haven't already done so, please file related
bugs so we can track the issues you see with this spec (as well as any
of the other Web Components spec).

-Thanks, ArtB