Re: New manifest spec - ready for FPWD?

Hi,

The idea is that the manifest as described in the current spec should
be as simple as possible, and just cover the use-cases of bookmarks
and hosted web apps (save to home screen and the like).

This allows for the spec to be more broadly applicable and hopefully
get support from most vendors.

The base manifest as described in the spec, can be extended by other
extension specs; and we are considering doing exactly that for
packaged apps as part of the SysApps work.

Cheers,
Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Web Platform Architect, Intel Corporation.