Re: [screen-orientation] screen orientation angle

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013, at 3:49, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:
> a) Will this be a delta from the current orientation? or relative to
> the default device orientation? I guess the former makes the most
> sense.

Orientation angle compared to the native device orientation.

> b) What should happen if the device is already busy changing
> orientation when the request is done? I think failing might make the
> most sense.

That sounds a bit orthogonal to the thread but I would say that if you
do
 screen.lockOrientation(0);
 screen.lockOrientation(90);
both calls should succeed even though the orientation might never be
locked to the 0 angle.

> When we are moving to promises I would rename it to
> requestOrientationLock though as it fits more inline with other APIs.

I was not aware of that convention. Do you have examples? (other than
fullscreen)

--
Mounir