Re: [coord] Request for Inter-Group Coordination at TPAC

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 01:36:33 -0800
Cc: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, "daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com" <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>, "peter.linss@hp.com" <peter.linss@hp.com>, Charles Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Indie UI <public-indie-ui@w3.org>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Ted O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
To: public-webapps@w3.org, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Here’s the updated draft we’ll be discussing in Monday’s meeting. FWIW, It’s a ground-up rewrite since last week, so it’s still loaded with todos and editorial notes.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/raw-file/default/src/indie-ui-context.html#toc

I know many of you are traveling, so if you don’t have time to do a thorough review before then, I’d suggest spending 5 minutes to read the Introduction and then Section 1.1, including the example in 1.1.2 “Example restricted call to matchMedia”… Thanks for your consideration.