[FileAPI] LC Comment Tracking

Hi Arun,

First, thanks for tracking the File API LC comments and for maintaining
the comment tracking doc [1]!

Since it appears you will not be at WebApps' f2f meeting next week, I
would appreciate it if you would please summarize the status of the
comment processing, your next steps, etc. I am especially interested in
whether or not you consider any of the bug fixes you applied as
"substantive" and/or add a new feature (which would require a new LC).

-Thanks, ArtB

[1] <http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/LCWD-FileAPI-20130912>