[xhr-1] Keep the responseType "json"

Sorry for the confusion. As per our inspection, the responseType JSON should
be kept in the Level 1 spec. The test of JSON
<http://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/XMLHttpRequest/response-json.
htm> is buggy and will be fixed soon. Hallvord confirmed that it's supported
in Firefox and will be in Blink in the very near future:
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=119256.

Refer to https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr/raw-file/tip/xhr-1/Overview.html and
http://jungkees.github.io/XMLHttpRequest-test/ for the update ED and the
interop status, respectively.