Re: CfC: publish WD of Streams API; deadline Nov 3

Yes, with good results, groups are throwing the ball to others... I
don't know right now all the groups that might need to be involved,
that's the reason of my question.

4 days out without internet connection, usually one email every two
weeks on the subject and suddendly tons of emails, looks like a
conspiracy...

I will reread the threads (still perplex about some issues, a txt stream
is a binary stream that should be piped to textEncoder/Decoder from my
standpoint, making it a special case just complicates everything, maybe
it's too late to revert this) but it looks like the consensus is to wait
for Domenic's proposal, OK but as I mentioned he missed some points in
the current proposal and it's interesting to read carefully the Overlap
thread, and I find it important to have a simple way to handle
ArrayBuffer, View, Blob without converting all the time.

Streams instantiations somewhere make me think to the structured clone
algorithm, as I proposed before there should be a method like a
createStream so you just need to say for a given API that it supports
this method and you don't have to modify the API except for specific
cases (xhr,ws,etc), like for the structured clone algo, and this is missing.

Regards

Aymeric

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com