Re: CfC: publish WD of Streams API; deadline Nov 3

Along with WebSockets as Aymeric mentioned...WebRTC DataChannels are
also missing.

And I think Aymeric's point about MediaStream is important too...but
there is very strong push-back from within the Media Capture & Streams
TF that they don't think this is relevant 8/

Also, here's a couple of links for things I've shared/proposed recently
related to this.

public message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2013Sep/0229.html

presentation