Re: CfC: publish WD of Streams API; deadline Nov 3

I have suggested some additions/changes in my latest reply to the
Overlap thread.

The list of streams producers/consumers is not final but obviously
WebSockets are missing.

Who is coordinating each group that should get involved? MediaStream for
example should be based on the Stream interface and all related streams
proposals.

Regards,

Aymeric

--