From: "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
To: "Hallvord Steen" <hsteen@mozilla.com>
Cc: "public-webapps" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 6:38:13 PM
Subject: [clipboard-apis] Seeking status and plans

Hi Hallvord,

If any of the data for Clipboard APIs and Events in [PubStatus] is not
accurate, please provide corrections.

Also, if you have any new information re your plans for the spec, the
spec's status with respect to being feature complete, implementation
status, please let us know.

-Thanks, ArtB

[PubStatus] <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>