Re: [IndexedDB] blocked event should have default operation to close the connection

To do this in a backwards compatible way, we could add an option on open()
that, if an upgrade is required, any other connections are forcibly closed;
instead of a "versionchange" event the connections would be sent a "close"
event, similar to the case in [1]

Open question about whether the close waits on in-flight transactions or if
they are aborted.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JulSep/0022.html