Re: Testing Pointer Lock

[BCC webapps, +test-infra]

Dear test infra, I've a pointer lock spec [1] which will be easiest to test
with automation such as WebDriver. I haven't used WebDriver, nor
testharness.js tests yet. As Tobie suggests below, I'd like to explore a
WebDriver option in the w3 context. This is a long term goal to have a
reasonable automatable test suite for pointer lock, I'll likely create a
few manual tests in the short term.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/pointerlock/