Re: [quota-api] Seeking status and plans

On 10/2/13 9:37 PM, ext Kinuko Yasuda wrote:
> I'm planning to update the FPWD to use some new syntax like Promises,
> and Mozilla is showing agreement and interest to implement the new
> draft per discussion on public-webapps
> (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JulSep/0368.html).
>
> The new draft can be found on my github, and am planning to update the
> WD on w3c site before TPAC.
> https://github.com/kinu/quota-api/blob/master/draft.md

Thanks for the update Kinuko.

When you say "update the WD on w3c site", do you mean update [ED] or do
you mean you would like to publish a new Working Draft as a Technical
Report (TR) i.e. update [WD]? If the later, please note October 28 is
the deadline to start a CfC to publish a new WD (as a TR).

-Thanks, ArtB

[ED] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/quota/raw-file/tip/Overview.html>
[WD] <http://www.w3.org/TR/quota-api/>