Re: [selectors-api2] Seeking status and plans

On 2013-10-02 18:31, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> If any of the data for the Selectors API v2 spec in [PubStatus] is not
> accurate, please provide corrections.
>
> Also, if you have any new information re your plans for the spec - last
> published 28-June-2012 - or the spec's status with respect to being
> feature complete, implementation status, etc., please let us know.

The features from selectors API 2 are being integrated into DOM, with
some design changes from the last selectors api spec.  I don't forsee
any future edits to the selectors api 2 specification itself.  If you
like, we can re-publish it as a NOTE, and get a draft of DOM that
includes selectors api features published.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/