Re: [clipboard] typo in WebIDL

Understood, just making sure we're pointed at the right spec.

For some reason, Google search results can't seem to shake that old spec in
favor of the new one.  The new spec doesn't even make the first 5 pages of
results for me when I search "clipboard api" or "html|html5 clipboard api".
 :-\

It does show up as the top result for me if I search "clipboard spec" or
"html|html5 clipboard spec", though.

Sincerely,
    James Greene