Re: Supporting Portrait-First and Landscape-First devices in HTML5 Device Orientation

Hi,

I know, I've mentioned this before - but why don't we just define one
(hardware) direction as "0 degrees" (e.g. "portrait up"), align all the
orientation specs and keep things simple for everyone?

ref
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013AprJun/0063.html

br
Lars