Re: [webappsec + webapps] CORS to PR plans

Anne,

 Sorry for the delayed reply.

 If you look at the diff-marked version, you'll see the links to WHATWG
Fetch that I updated.

  As far as the full range of success status codes, if you look at Boris
Zbarsky's comments in the thread linked, it seems that Firefox was only
planning to implement 204.

  I will consider the CfC suspended until I get some tests running to
determine the actual implementation status in various browsers, and we can
expand the list to whatever will interop.

-Brad