Re: [webcomponents]: Changing names of custom element callbacks

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> I renamed readyCallback to createdCallback in
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webcomponents/rev/a0559f51ecb7.
>
> Regarding the inserted/removedCallback: did everyone have enough time
> to chew on the all the arguments? What say you?

I talked about it a bit with Olli and he said we had more going on
internally for a normal element. However, I haven't yet taken the time
to explore exactly what.

Don't we need to know when the element is removed from or inserted
into a parent?

As for the http://dom.spec.whatwg.org/#in-a-document case. Hmm, maybe
entered and left is not too bad, although you could indeed think it
would have to do with ownerDocument instead.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/