Re: [File-writer API] Details on NotReadableError and the snapshot state

You've got bigger problems than device bugs here.  Chromium is the only
WebKit [now Blink] port to implement FileSystem or FileWriter, as far as I
know.  If Tizen's done it, that's a surprise to me.

My guess is that you're getting NotReadableError because the
implementation's not complete, and can't read /anything/.