Re: HTML as application manifest format

>> JSON is the way the web does key/value transmission.

Fwiw, as we start to employ Custom Elements broadly, this separation
between JSON and HTML starts to become troublesome.

The knee-jerk implementation for many problems is "acquire this JSON, now
translate into HTML". When we morph those into just "acquire HTML" then the
whole JSON stage just becomes a millstone.

This can be a fraught topic, but I wanted to just toss that in there. =P

Scott