Re: [widgetsapi] reference to WebIDL

On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Yves Lafon wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jul 2013, Marcos Caceres wrote:
>

> > On Monday, July 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Yves Lafon wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > In the PR [1], the text referencing WebIDL is not using one of the three
> > > conformance clauses defined in WebIDL [2].
> > >
> > > Could
> > > "This specification uses [WebIDL] to specify application programming
> > > interfaces." be clarified using one of the proposed wordings from WebIDL?
> > > (likely 'Conforming IDL Fragments' per reading of the spec).
> > > Thanks,
> >

> > Sure, I can add that if you think it will be helpful.
>
> Yes, that would be helpful (hence the report), thanks.

Done. Spec now sez:
"Implementations that use ECMAScript to implement the APIs defined in this specification must implement them in a manner consistent with the ECMAScript Bindings defined in the Web IDL specification [WebIDL], as this specification uses that specification and terminology."

--
Marcos Caceres