Re: Web Widgets, Where Art Thou?

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 2:29 PM, JC VerdiƩ wrote:

> > Right, but this is a platform/system issue (how events traverse through the system). This was outside the scope of the work.
>
> Agreed. But it's been a hurdle and I don't know how many companies just
> gave up about widgets because of this.

I think this will come up if one moves to using hosted-web apps in TV like environments too (sounds like an overall architectural problem for the Web platform). If you can describe the problem more fully, I think we should absolutely look into this and then see where it needs to be fixed. When replying, please change the subject of the email appropriately.