Re: Overlap between StreamReader and FileReader

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> What do you mean by "such features"? Are you saying that a Stream zip
> decompressor should be responsible for both decompressing as well as
> binary->text conversion? And thus output something other than a
> Stream?

I meant that for specialized processing you'd likely want more than
just decoding. You mentioned HTML parsing which requires a fair amount
more. And if it's just decoding, we could extend
TextEncoder/TextDecoder to work with Stream objects.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/