Re: ::part Additions

> 1/ ability to style nested shadow dom elements

I think if we don't have this, ::part is not particularly useful. Rule of
thumb: any feature of ShadowDOM that does not respect the fact that
shadowRoots may be arbitrarily nested is not useful.

> 2/ change of part attribute from DOMString to DOMTokenList

Seems like a no brainer. Good idea.

3/ ability to create complex selectors using ::part

This concerns me. I will stipulate that you have shown this is useful and
that this type of styling is not otherwise as easily achievable.

The problem I see is that we've now exposed the structure of a shadowRoot
as part of its 'public' styling api. If ::part(foo) > ::part(bar) is an
important state, I'm then not allowed to move part bar with respect to part
foo. This 'implementation detail' of its ShadowDOM is now set in stone.

Perhaps we could achieve similar expressiveness without the inherent
brittleness by adding the ability to specify parts that map to a complex
selector specified within the shadowRoot.

>From JavaScript, this might be something like:
shadowRootHost.addPart('foobar', '::part(foo) > ::part(bar)');