Re: [webcomponents] writing some pages that use webcomponents, and blogging along the way

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 23:16:11 +0100, Scott Miles <sjmiles@google.com> wrote:

> This is great stuff Mike, thanks for making it available. I think we are
> all #facepalm at the notion of self-documenting component files, very
> clever.

Hmm. We built the BEM framework for templating with multiple technologies,
and one of its features is allowing multiple technology - CSS, JS, HTML,
XSLT, etc, which we use to provide self-documentation with markdown for
wikis. But I still didn't get far enough into this to connect those dots.
With a bit of luck I can get someone from the front-end team who does this
by reflex to have a look, because they might have some more help to add.

>>> making things that use components and custom elements is proving
>>> extremely fun =)
>
> Music to my ears.

Yeah, it's nice when the stuff we do turns out to be useful in the real
world :) Which mostly implies props to the folks who did the hard work...

cheers

Chaals