Re: [webcomponents]: Naming the Baby

Fwiw, my main concern is that for my team and for lots of other people I
communicate with, 'component' is basically synonymous with 'custom
element'. In that context, 'component' referring to
chunk-of-web-resources-loaded-via-link is problematic, even if it's not
wrong, per se.

We never complained about this before because Dimitri always wrote the
examples as <link rel="components"...> (note the plural). When it was
changed to <link rel="component"...> was when the rain began.

Scott