Re: What is your plan for the Fullscreen spec of WebApps and CSSWG?

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 21:08:39 +0000
To: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu> wrote:
> I suppose it makes sense to update the W3C copy of the spec once it's
> ready to go to last call. Until then, I encourage everyone to use to
> the WHATWG living standard:
>
> http://fullscreen.spec.whatwg.org/

FWIW, I have offered to Jeff Jaffe (and others) to keep both up to
date, but per his understanding of the W3C Agreements that is not
permitted at this point in time. (Which also explains why DOM,
XMLHttpRequest, ... are behind.)

See also http://annevankesteren.nl/2012/11/copyright for some
historical perspective.

--