Re: CfC: publish WD of Clipboard API and events; deadline March 26

On 3/19/13 8:05 PM, ext Gary Kacmarcik (Кошмарчик) wrote:
> Formatting comment: There are hard-coded section numbers in the doc
> and respec auto-numbers the first <h#> tag inside <section> tags. The
> result of this is that most of the sections in this spec have 2
> (different!) section numbers. It seems like the hard-coded section
> numbers should probably be removed, and sub-<section>s added in the
> few places where they are missing.

Hi Gary - yeah, Hallvord told me about that before I started the CfC.

(I prolly shoulda' asked Hallvord to make the doc `PubReady` before
starting the CfC, but please rest assured the formatting issues will be
fixed before the TR is published. Mea culpa.)

-AB