Re: Update of the IME API spec working draft [call for comments]

On 3/19/13 5:40 AM, ext Takayoshi Kochi (河内 隆仁) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's been a while since the last update for the IME API spec, but we
> restarted the work on this.
> I (Takayoshi Kochi) have taken over this authorship from the previous
> author (Hironori Bono)
> for updating the spec.
>
> If you are interested, please take a look at the current working draft:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ime-api/raw-file/default/Overview.html
> (and log https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ime-api/log)
>
> Any comments are welcome.
>
> Here are highlights of the changes since the last draft:

Thanks for the heads-up Takayoshi.

Given the relatively major changes in the API since it was last
published in May 2012, I think it would be good to publish a new
Technical Report of this spec . As such, if you have concerns about me
starting a CfC for a new WD publication, please let me know.

-Thanks, AB