Re: [webcomponents]: Moving custom element callbacks to prototype/instance

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 10:14:16 -0700
To: Blake Kaplan <mrbkap@gmail.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Scott Miles <sjmiles@google.com>, Elliott Sprehn <esprehn@google.com>, Steve Orvell <sorvell@google.com>, Daniel Buchner <daniel@mozilla.com>, Adam Klein <adamk@google.com>, Hajime Morrita <morrita@google.com>, Blake Kaplan <mrbkap@mozilla.com>, William Chen <wchen@mozilla.com>
To close the loop: A bunch of Mozilla/Google peeps got together on
Friday and discussed this. We came away with the conclusion that
moving callbacks to the custom element prototype looks like the right
thing. It's not without warts, but who is, amirite?

I'll give spec'ing this out a shot and then we can iterate on this.

:DG<