Re: [PointerLock] Should there be onpointerlockchange/onpointerlockerror properties defined in the spec

From: Vincent Scheib <scheib@google.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:57:13 -0700
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Cc: Webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
I have added onipointerlockchange and onpointerlockerror to the partial
document IDL in the pointer lock specification.

Webkit currently only defines these event handler attributes on document.
Unless a reason is raised to add them elsewhere, I do not plan to add
additional attributes elsewhere, for reasons discussed in fullscreen
specification primarily regarding the confusing when releasing exiting due
to an element being removed from the DOM, and confusion over multiple
listener points.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerlock/raw-file/default/index.html
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/pointerlock/diff/86bc101925d8/index.html