WebSocket API - server initiated close

From: Zhong Yu <zhong.j.yu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:42:22 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
(sorry if this is a repost, I think my prev message got lost)

Hi,

If a client app connects to a server through WebSocket API, and server
sends a close frame, how is the client app notified? Does the client
stack automatically respond with a close frame, then raise a "close"
event?

Meanwhile, if the client app is invoking send() while the server close
frame arrives, what happens? The paragraph about "bufferedAmount"
implies that send() won't fail, is that correct?

Thanks,
Zhong Yu