Re: [webcomponents]: What callbacks do custom elements need?

""inserted" and "removed" can probably be end of micro task, but
attributeChanged definitely needs to be synchronous to model the behavior
of <input type> where changing it from X to Y has an immediate effect on
the APIs available (like stepUp)."

Actually, I disagree. Attribute changes need not be assessed syncronously,
as long as they are evaluated before critical points, such as before paint
(think requestAnimationFrame timing). Can you provide a common, real-world
example of where queued timing would not work?

Daniel J. Buchner
Product Manager, Developer Ecosystem
Mozilla Corporation