[admin] Yves Lafon replaces Doug Schepers as Team Contact

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 10:08:30 -0500
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi All,

We just wanted to inform you that Yves Lafon (ylafon@w3.org) is WebApps'
new Team Contact.

Doug - thanks for your previous work in WebApps and good luck in your
new endeavors, especially webplatform.org.

Yves - welcome to the group. For those that don't know Yves, he has been
on the W3C staff for many years and has expertise in several areas. My
first interactions with Yves were at the beginning of this century [when
most WebApps members were still in grammar school ;-)] when I was
writing some Jigsaw-based servlets.  (See
<http://www.w3.org/People/Lafon/> for some information.)

-Regards, ArtB and Chaals