Re: [webcomponents]: First stab at the Web Components spec

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> Please look over it. I look forward to your eagle-eyed insights in the
> form of bugs and emails.

You try to monkey patch the obtain algorithm but in doing so you
invoke a different fetch algorithm. One which does not expose
resources as CORS-cross-origin. Also, for rel=component tainted
resources make no sense, so we should only use "No CORS" in
combination with "fail".

Why is Component not simply a subclass of Document? If you already
have a Document object you might as well use that directly...

Also, it sounds like this specification should be titled "Fetching
components" or some such as that's about all it defines. Can't we just
put all the component stuff in one specification? I find the whole
organization quite confusing.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/