Re: [webcomponents]: Making Shadow DOM Subtrees Traversable

On 3/7/13 1:54 PM, Scott González wrote:
> We're talking about a default value, not what functionality is or isn't
> available.

We're talking about both, in general.  Until this conversation started
at least one implementor was planning to ship exposed-by-default with no
way to not expose, as far as I can tell.

I _think_, but am not sure, that this is no longer in the plans.  At
least I hope so.  There's been no definitive statement.

-Boris