Re: indexeddb and object store events

On 2/17/13 10:34 AM, ext Miko Nieminen wrote:
> So far I haven't got other feedback than this is fairly good idea and
> probably should be included in the official API, but is it
> stillpossible to get this kind of changes included in the API or am I
> too late with this request? If it is possible to have this change, is
> there anything I can do to help it getting forward?

I added your request to the IDB feature list
<http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/IndexedDatabaseFeatures#Feature_List>.

As I mentioned on www-tag, I think it is too late to add this feature
(or any other features) to v1 of the spec but ultimately, that is a
discussion for the entire group.

> I'm working on reference implementation in Mozilla's codebase and I
> feel I'm quite close getting the first version working, but I'm
> hacking it on my free time and I have no previous experience from
> Mozilla's code so the progress is somewhat slow.

I think reporting your findings on this list would be useful e.g. to
understand the benefits/costs of your request.

-AB