Re: Custom elements ES6/ES5 syntax compromise, was: document.register and ES6

Since many of these cases are 'semantic' elements, whose only raison d'être
(afaik) is having a particular localName, I'm not sure how we get around
this without being able to specify an 'extends' option.

document.register('fancy-header', {
  prototype: FancyHeaderPrototype,
  extends: 'header'