Re: Custom elements ES6/ES5 syntax compromise, was: document.register and ES6

Question: if I do

FancyHeaderPrototype = Object.create(HTMLElement.prototype);
document.register('fancy-header', {
  prototype: FancyHeaderPrototype

In this case, I intend to extend "header". I expect my custom elements to
look like <header is="fancy-header">, but how does the system know what
localName to use? I believe the notion was that the localName would be
inferred from the prototype, but there are various semantic tags that share
prototypes, so it seems ambiguous in these cases.