RE: [editing] Is this the right list to discuss editing?

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:12:28 +0000
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
CC: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
± From: annevankesteren@gmail.com
± Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 11:16 PM
±
± On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:14 AM, Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com> wrote:
± > I am working on editing in IE, have issues of various scale that could
± > benefit from a discussion in standards environment. Short of creating
± > a new working group (which might be a good idea, but is pretty
± > involved), is this the right forum to carry on a conversation? If not, any other
± suggestions?
±
± I believe it still is, yes. (Although the draft does lack an editor and I believe one
± of the persons actively working on this stuff at Google moved elsewhere within
± that company.)

Good to know, thanks Anne! Now if this is the right place and a few people with interest in the topic start paying attention again, we could have a conversation...