RE: [editing] Is this the right list to discuss editing?

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 06:43:49 +0000
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, "Web Applications Working Group WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>, Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
It is my understanding that Aryeh is currently not working on Editing API (https://plus.google.com/100662365103380396132/posts/KyADU8K54uK) and there is currently no successor or plan for further work... I would imagine there is still non-zero interest in the subject, would be good to have a place to discuss...