RE: [editing] Is this the right list to discuss editing?

From: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 04:56:02 +0000
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>, Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
Alex, work on Editing APIs was ongoing in the Community Group (http://www.w3.org/community/editing/) though their draft is just under a year old.

Aryeh may have more current info...

From: Alex Mogilevsky [mailto:alexmog@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 8:14 PM
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Subject: [editing] Is this the right list to discuss editing?

It looks like "Editing API" draft is currently abandoned and there isn't any activity on the topic in this list for a while (as far as I can find in the archives)...

I am working on editing in IE, have issues of various scale that could benefit from a discussion in standards environment. Short of creating a new working group (which might be a good idea, but is pretty involved), is this the right forum to carry on a conversation? If not, any other suggestions?

Thanks
Alex