[editing] Is this the right list to discuss editing?

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 04:14:09 +0000
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
It looks like "Editing API" draft is currently abandoned and there isn't any activity on the topic in this list for a while (as far as I can find in the archives)...

I am working on editing in IE, have issues of various scale that could benefit from a discussion in standards environment. Short of creating a new working group (which might be a good idea, but is pretty involved), is this the right forum to carry on a conversation? If not, any other suggestions?

Thanks
Alex