Re: document.register and ES6

Remember where we started: absurdly clean ES6 class syntax.

Requiring class definition class using property descriptors is a radical
march in the other direction.

I'm hardcore about syntactical tidiness. The reason I'm not freaking out
about defineProperties is IMO because I can avoid it when I don't need it
(which is about 99% of the time).

Scott