Re: document.register and ES6

Afaik, the 'generated constructor' is technical debt we are stuck with
until we can actually invoke DOM constructors from JS. If there is a better
way around it, I'm all ears!

polyfilling without __proto__: I don't know if it's possible, which is a
good point. I was basically ignoring that problem, but I guess I should not
do that: we may have to utterly change our target.

Iow, perhaps we can decorate node instances with API scraped off of a
separate prototype chain. Ironically, this is close to what my component
sugaring layer does anyway, in order to support protected API.