Re: document.register and ES6

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 18:01:41 +0000
To: Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org>
CC: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>, Daniel Buchner <daniel@mozilla.com>
On 2/6/13 5:07 PM, Erik Arvidsson wrote:
> This refactoring is needed for ES6 anyway so it might be worth looking
> into no matter what.

Well, yes, but it's a matter of timeframes.  It's incredibly unlikely
that a complete refactoring of how functions are implemented (which is
what I was given to understand would be required here) could be done in
the next several months to a year....  I doubt we want to wait that long
to do document.register.

-Boris