Re: document.register and ES6

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 10:27:46 +0000
To: Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>, Daniel Buchner <daniel@mozilla.com>
On 2/5/13 10:28 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> And the point is that document.register changes the [[Construct]] of
> MyButton but does nothing else with it?

Note that I'm still checking how feasible this is in SpiderMonkey on any
sort of finite timeframe, if we do decide to do this.  Functions right
now don't have a [[Construct]] member in spidermonkey that's stored on a
function directly; it's stored on a shared data structure.  So it's
impossible to change the [[Construct]] of a single function as things
stand...

-Boris